Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Short trip into the future

It is nearly upon me, the long road back though logically it's been an equally long road out too.

I'm heading back to the UK, not for a trip, not for a holiday, not to sightsee but to live, work and to make a new life.

It'll be an adventure, a voyage, a trial and perhaps the way forward I've been looking for...a challenge outside my known realm.

That's for sure!

And all I can do is meet it head on and give it all I've got, full tilt, full steam, full bore, all guns blazing...so here I come, ready or not....the boy is back in town (in 4 days anyway)

PS Back story to come as I have been off the air for a long while.

TIOT

1 comment:

  1. Nicolas: delighted for you! Did you get a job? and did Melissa? Please do share more... Look forward to it

    ReplyDelete